Since 1966, Wouter Witzel has been an international leader in our field. We develop and produce a wide range of high quality industrial butterfly valves and accessories. The products are used in pipelines as shut-off valves, control valves and non-return valves. Our core market segments are marine, oil & gas, industry and water.
Our main goal is to provide our customers with solutions that fit both their needs and their budgets. In order to achieve this we take a lot of effort to know the different worlds in which our customers operate.
A full range of manual control devices, actuators and accessories is available for specific conditions. The Wouter Witzel products meet the most stringent international quality requirements and are extremely durable.
Wouter Witzel, located in Losser, is part of the privately owned Danish AVK Group with over 3000 employees. The products of the group are complimentary; the companies in the group in some segments serve common customers and in a number of the core markets the group has local sales and production facilities. Wouter Witzel forms an important part of the group and a key part in evolving Industrial strategy.
We have a unique opportunity for a Commercial Director to join our Management Team.
The Commercial Director leads a team of approximately 30 driven sales professionals , setting goals and helping people achieve goals and continuously work on their personal development. He or she is furthermore responsible for building working relationships and promoting increased sales with target customer accounts; pursuing and identifying new sales opportunities; identifying and developing our distributor agency network. The Commercial Director has demonstrated success in international sales and territory management preferably within the valve or process industry. The Commercial Director reports directly to the General Manager, Robert Schuuring.
- Manage and lead a team of Segment Managers, Sales Managers and Internal Sales Support colleagues, able to unite people to reach agreed strategy and set objectives in the field of sales and marketing.
- Analyze our market segments including market/project/competitor analyses,
- Define sales strategies for each market segment (strategic roadmap WWE) including scenario’s.
- Seeks ways to market our products, emphasizing our quality and adaptability.
- Build effective relationships with clients, engineering contractors, OEM’s and others that influence the purchase of Companies products.
- Give an impulse to the sales activities and manage the overall sales performance to meet or exceed yearly sales targets, making things happen despite constraints or unexpected obstacles.
- Build and maintain both external and internal networks with stakeholders around the world throughout all of our segments, ensuring commercial success and stimulating others.
- Responsible for large accounts and has to perform 'hands on' account management activities (deal-closing, commercial liaison, performance).
- Supply the Management team with necessary market information enabling team members from other disciplines to meet our clients needs both now and in the future.
- Be an inspirational leader within the Company.
- Relevant experience with a history of demonstrated success in managing sales and marketing in an industrial setting.
- Expertise in the Valve industry is strongly preferred, hits the ground running creating almost immediate value.
- Technology background and education (B.Sc. Engineering preferred or equivalent qualification).
- Positive, respectful attitude in a team environment.
- Proven coaching abilities, focused on helping others in their development.
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence others.
- Proactive self – starter committed to achieving results.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and problem solve.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a technology, continuous learning environment.
- Fluent in English plus other language capability is a benefit.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 30% of your time.
- We seek to attract individuals of high calibre and will therefore offer a competitive package including base salary, bonus, and benefits such as a company car, pension scheme and a motivating work environment.
- For more information we invite you to het in touch with Jos Segerink, 0541-663454. Your application can also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send your application before the 5th of July 2016.
- An assessment will be a part of the procedure.