Our customer Apollo Vredestein B.V. has in the Finance department, based in Enschede an opening for a
Accounting Manager (1fte)
Apollo Vredestein B.V. is part of Apollo Tyres Ltd from India. Apollo Tyres is a multinational with offices and production locations in countries such as India and the Netherlands. With its head office in the Indian city of Gurgaon, Apollo Tyres Ltd is a young, dynamic company that takes pride in its unique identity.
Apollo Vredestein BV has its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It designs, manufactures and sells high-quality tyres under the Apollo and Vredestein brand name via an extensive network of offices in Europe and North America.
The Accounting Manager is active in the Finance department in Enschede and manages the financial administration team, ledger, debtors and creditors. The Accounting Manager reports to the Manager Finance & Control.
- Final responsibility for organizing the ledger of Apollo Vredestein B.V.
- Coordinate the accounting of Apollo Vredestein B.V. and manage 5 employees to this end
- Responsible for managing key business processes of accounts payable, account receivable, intercompany reconciliations with foreign affiliate companies, treasury and banking in an automated SAP FICO environment
- Efficient and timely period close process to finalize monthly expense accruals and trial balance
- Responsible for ensuring smooth and timely closure with external auditors at the end of each quarter
- Compliance with Dutch tax system related to VAT, Corporate Income Tax & Social benefits etc.
- Act as intermediary between ICT professionals and (end) users of automated information systems
- Provide ad hoc analyses and reports, on request and without request, based on data from SAP FICO and other financial systems
Responsible for the optimisation of the AO/IC, closely monitoring developments in this framework
- Completed bachelor degree in business economics combined with a (nearly) completed RA degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, including thorough accounting knowledge, obtained in an international production and sales organisation
- Proven managerial capacities
- Affinity with automation aimed at information supply; proven experience in SAP FICO
- Good German and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Proactive personality with a sense of humour and a flexible work attitude
- Meticulous, hands-on and no-nonsense personality, perseverance and cultural awareness
If you have the right profile and are interested in this role, send your motivation letter and
curriculum vitae to: email@example.com